FAQs banner

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How do I access Gardner-Webb photos?

You can access Gardner-Webb photos via the online photo archive.

How do I get a university photographer to cover my event?

Please complete the Photo Requisition Form for consideration by University Communications and Marketing.

How do I submit information for display on the University's digital billboards?

Complete the Bridges Gate and Digital Banner Request Form for consideration by University Communications and Marketing.

How and when should I request a graphic design project?

Email Noel Manning with your project request. Please consult the General Production Timeline and Design Proofing Overview when making a request.

How do I request a copy of the official Gardner-Webb University logo?

How do I obtain media coverage for my event?

While all events are important, members of the news media ultimately decide which events to cover on a case-by-case basis. Contact the Office of University Relations, which handles all media communications and can answer specific questions.

Can I communicate with a member of the news media who contacts me or serve as a spokesperson for Gardner-Webb University?

No. Media requests should be directed to the Office of University Relations. Check out our Media Guidelines for more information.

How do I submit a story or press release idea?

Complete the Press Release/Story Idea Request Form for consideration by the Office of University Relations.

Does the University have a Web Style Guide?

Yes! It is available online; contact Theandra Thompson with any questions.

How do I request updates to the content on my website?

Please use the Contact Webmaster Form to request changes to the website.

How do I request Percussion training?

Contact Theandra Thompson for assistance.

I'm not sure who to contact with my question. Where should I start?

Check for an appropriate contact in our staff directory; we'll be happy to assist you!