Transfer Credit

This section is geared to undergraduate students.  Graduate students should consult the appropriate Graduate office for assistance.


If you are having trouble understanding your evaluation of transfer credits, if you would like to question the way your courses transferred into Gardner-Webb, or you have questions regarding transient credit, please call or email Sherri Jackson at (704) 406-4262 or